- AXS Marine
- Q88 Milbros
- Q88.Com and Q88Dry
- SAP Transport Management
- Other SEDNA Integrations
- Enterprise Authentication
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Shipping and Beyond: Could SEDNA Work for You?
Aptly sharing a name with a sea-goddess, SEDNA has become synonymous with the maritime and shipping industries built upon decades of industry knowledge and involvement. With a focus on team communications and reducing email volume for smarter collaboration, SEDNA has become a key fixture within the shipping industry, streamlining the workflows of industry leaders such as Monson Agencies, NORDEN, and Western Bulk
Since then, SEDNA continues to evolve to support existing and new maritime tools and platforms that enable users to integrate their technologies for more streamlined communication and collaborative workflows. With SEDNA’s open API, as well as SEDNA Link, these integrations have become increasingly seamless as we begin to empower partners and customers to build their own integrations.
To date, SEDNA’s net has been cast wide to include partnerships with many of the industry’s leading and most-used maritime management tools. We’ve outlined some key SEDNA shipping integrations below. If a platform you’re using isn’t listed please let us know as it may be in development, or we can engage with you or the platform vendor to aid your digital transformation journey.
(Image Ref: Unsplash)
If you’re a shipping agent juggling multiple port calls and buckling under a wave of endless administration, then A3 Agency Systems is for you. Built by and for port agents, A3 offers you purpose-built and automated tools for a more efficient workflow to help you manage everything from FDA production to managing your financial exposure.
A3 Key Features:
- One interface to access all documents and data
- Easily streamline the DA process
- Increase performance and reduce wasted time
- Easy collaboration with principles and the shipping community
As a port agency, we know that endless spreadsheets and email reports can become an overwhelming problem with seemingly no end in sight. If that’s the case then Abraxa might just be the breath of fresh air you’ve been looking for. With a variety of tools including the ability to monitor and analyze your operations, and a 360 overview of your port call data in one central location, Abraxa gives you some much-needed organization.
Abraxa Key Features:
- Automatically generates port call documents with pre-built templates
- Allows you to easily organize disbursements with ease
- Offers updates and reports events in real time
- Allows you to track performance quickly and easily
- Protects your sensitive data
With intelligence at its heart, AXS Marine offers all-in-one shipping solutions for Tanker, Liner and Dry, to transform sluggish workflows into data-driven efficiency for the maritime industry.
AXS Marine Key Features:
- Web-based and accessible from anywhere
- Fully secure systems for safe data handling
- A suite of online solutions designed specifically for Liner, Tanker, and Dry management
- Key shipping insights and trade flows
- Cargo and ship matching to better seize opportunities as they occur
- Emails can be converted into actionable data
- Easy integration with other salient platforms for seamless collaboration
Dataloy is a voyage management system software for integrated chartering and vessel operations. They work with over 70 clients from around the world and manage voyages from every stage of the process, from distance calculations to post-fixture planning, and more. With an agile approach to working, Dataloy is an excellent addition to your maritime management arsenal.
Dataloy Key Features:
- Simple web-scale business intelligence tool to make reporting easy
- 360 overview with fleet allocation and scheduling
- Clever API that allows you to update, retrieve and enter data into the VMS
Komgo is designed to take the complicated nature of trading networks and offer a safer and simpler alternative. From harmonizing data to building unique documentary audit trails to safeguard against potential fraud, Komgo streamlines your finances and allows you to onboard new clients quickly and easily.
Komgo Key Features:
- Authenticated messaging to allow for secure banking instructions
- Allows for optimized liquidity and risk management
- Allows you to easily track document trails
- Client renewal and onboarding is simplified for accelerated KYC
Renowned for its smart technology, OrbitMI is a maritime company whose data-driven software helps your business become more efficient and secure by transforming raw data into actionable insights. Together, SEDNA and OrbitMI are making shipping smarter.
OrbitMI Key Features:
- Nautical Distance Calculator allows you to calculate distance, routes, ETAs and deviate voyages as needed
- Easy vessel and fleet management including tracking information
- Gives you real-time alerts and notifications
- Provides automated IMO reports
- Allows you to edit, review or add SIRE and CDI inspections
Maximizing the use of clever AI, Shipfix is a collaborative data platform for the maritime and trade industries. Focusing predominantly on real-time collaboration, Shipfix allows businesses to benefit from granular shipping filters within custom inbox tabs as well as data-enriched integration with directories.
Shipfix Key Features:
- Gives granular shipping filters across custom inbox tabs
- Simple directory integration
- Real-time collaboration and dynamic contact lists
- Unprecedented data insights
- Powerful and live mapping features
Whether data automation is an entirely new endeavour for your business or you’ve made those first shaky steps to automating your logistics, Shipamax can help you reach your goal. Not only can Shipamax software accurately handle invoices and credit notes allowing your team more admin-free time, but it also offers out-of-the-box integration with your existing systems.
Shipamax Key Features:
- Clever invoicing automation saves time spent manually categorizing and validating
- Easy integration with your existing systems
- Removes the admin surrounding Master Bill arrivals and provides your team with clear next steps
- Provides automated and real-time job creation
The Softmar modules employ ION technology to provide you with data-driven insights that allow for a complete picture of your shipping operations. With custom functionality for vessel operations and chartering, Softmar is also able to employ risk management to give you complete peace of mind.
Softmar Key Features:
- Track where your vessels and cargo are at any time
- Supports the operation of vessels and voyages
- Helps you manage all derivatives for freight and bunkers
- Supports the full chartering and operation needs of your business
- Risk management capabilities
Sparked from a simple conversation back in 1998, Q88 has become synonymous with the maritime industry and today has a plethora of solutions available for the tanker and bulk shipping community. With Q88Dry, managing critical dry bulk vessel and fleet information has never been easier. With risk greatly reduced by giving you access to the latest data and automated questionnaires limiting time spent on manual processes, Q88Dry is an ideal way for individuals in the maritime industry to collaborate and leverage information as part of their chartering and vetting process. Take a look at our blog for a detailed case study of SEDNA’s integration with Q88.
Q88Dry Key Features:
- Can automatically complete questionnaires for saved time
- Reduces cost by up to 30%
- Minimizes risk via access to the latest data from one single source
Q88VMS in a one-stop shop for voyage management. From assessing market conditions and competitors to tracking your voyages and evaluating cargoes, Q88VMS offers over 100 years of combined VMS experience to give you an intuitive and valuable tool for simple vessel management.
Q88 VMS Key Features:
- Intuitive interface for fewer mistakes
- Designed to meet your niche business needs
- Helps you easily keep track of the bottom line
- Runs on the internet no matter the device for flexible working
With a platform built to revolutionize commercial maritime fleet and freight management, Veson is well known for helping the maritime industry pivot towards digitalization.
Veson Key Features:
- Cloud-based for 24-hour accessibility
- Core solutions for specific maritime challenges including Bunkering, Berth Scheduling, and Voyage Reporting
- Support and features for complex and specialized workflows
- Data-driven insights including financial and analytical
Shipping and Beyond: Could SEDNA Work for You?
So, is SEDNA for you? If you’re involved in the maritime industry and you’re struggling to manage your email volume and notifications then SEDNA likely has a solution for you. Each SEDNA adoption is customized to allow you to focus on what’s important without compromising on security or your current platform integrations.
Of course, what started with shipping has progressed into something with a much wider scope. Are you a large company with communication breakdowns that spends more time sifting through emails than actually focusing on tasks? Is admin addling your workflow? Is there a better way to manage your team and tasks regardless of where in the world your business operates?
Whether you’re in the financial, legal, or something-else-entirely sector, SEDNA can help you reimagine the way you work for saved time, better collaboration, and a more centralized digital workspace. Why not download our free product overview or else book a personalized demo to see just how powerful SEDNA can be for your company?